17 Tips To Handle Failure in Life|

WORLD'S BEST POWERFUL MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES-THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU |

INTRODUCTION ABOUT WROLD'S BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES- THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS.

Today we all live in such a world there we need motivation to do anything in life. We are very passionate to accomplish our goals and dreams, but lack of 4ds Desire, dedication, determination and discipline. We are unable to complete our goals. So here is the world's best motivational and inspirational quotes that will inspire you and help you to realize your hidden potentials and the talent to do anything in life.

POSITIVE QUOTES

1. "I'm not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship." -Herman Melville

2. " If you want to shine like a sun first burn like a sun."- APJ Abdul Kalam

3. "A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

4. "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

5. "If you want to build a ship don't drum up people to collect wood, gather food and water to feed them, and divide the work among them. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

6. "The world breaks everyone and afterward many mend." -Arthur Koestler

7. "You're never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." -C.S. Lewis

8. "There is no passion to be compared with that kindled by truth." -William Hazlitt

9. "We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we have stopped playing." -George Bernard Shaw

10. "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place..." -Charles Schultz

11. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

12. "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." -Anais Nin

13. "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn

14. "I think that one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves is to love our lives." -Marianne Williamson

Related- Positive Quotes

MOTIVATIONAL AND INPIRATIONAL QUOTES

1. "I love the smell of fresh-cut grass." - Woody Allen

2. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

3. "Dreaming is thinking what we wish would happen." - John Lennon

4. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs

5. "Creativity is just connecting things." - Steve Wozniak

6. "If man does not build paradise on earth he should at least make sure no one else takes it away." - Jean Paul Sartre

7. "You cannot teach people anything; they can only learn by doing, and if they don't do, nothing is going to change." - Dr. Seuss

8. "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." - Chinese Proverb

9. "It's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, keep moving forward, never give up, and never look back." - Vince Lombardi

10. "Your house may seem empty, but it isn't. Your house is full of memories and dreams. You simply have to decide where to put them." - Henry Ward Beecher

11. "Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." - Charles Swindoll

12. "We tend to become most concerned about the things we can't control." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

13. "In the end, you won't remember the good times, but you'll definitely remember the bad ones." - Unknown Author

14. "When I say 'you', I mean all of us, human beings." - Rumi

Related- MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

MORNING INSPIRING QUOTES

1 "The only way out is through." - Ayn Rand

2 "Don't let others define who you are; define yourself." - Steve Maraboli

3 "I'm not afraid of tomorrow... I'm just afraid of today." - Billy Joel

4 "Remember what happened last time you didn't take action." - Tony Robbins

5 "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." - Mark Twain

6 "You don't fail if you try. You succeed if you try hard enough." - Bill Clinton

7 "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it." - Oprah Winfrey

Related- MORNING QUOTES

FAILURE QUOTES

1. “I’m not going to give up. I’ll never give up. No matter how many times I fail, I’ll keep trying until I succeed.” - Michael Jordan

2. “I‘ve failed over and over again. And that is why I succeed.”- Michael Jackson

3. “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. You make 100% of the mistakes you don't commit.” - Wayne Gretzky

4. “If I‘m going to fail, I prefer to fail at something I love.” - George Bernard Shaw

5. “If you want to test yourself, try failing. Try failing big. Try failing hard. But don’t ever try failing at the things that you love. Because if you do, you’re gonna end up feeling miserable, and what’s the point?” - Tim Ferriss

6. “The only way to avoid failure is to not set goals or try anything new.” - Bill Gates

7. “There’s no use being afraid of dying. I mean, sooner or later we're all gonna die, right? Sooner than later is preferable.” - Mark Twain

8. “Successful people believe that they can achieve their dreams; others just think that they have achieved theirs.” - Jim Rohn

9. “I”ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot...and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed.” – Kobe Bryant

10. “As long as you have breath in you, work towards achieving your dreams. Never let anyone tell you that your dream won’t come true. It could be any time now!” - Oprah Winfrey

11. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies inside us.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

12. “It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.” Albert Einstein

13. “All great achievements require sacrifice. All sacrifices lead to success.” - Napoleon Hill

14. “Don’t get discouraged if you fail. Get determined to try harder next time. Don’t quit. Nothing worthwhile takes long hours and much patience.” - Amelia Earhart

SUCCESS QUOTES

1. “The best way to predict the future is to create it” – Peter Drucker

2. “If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

3. “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” - Thomas A. Edison

4. “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” - Wayne Gretzky

5. “A man who does what he wants will do well. A man who does what others expect him to do will do averagely. And a man who does what society expects of him will do poorly.” - Robert F. Kennedy

6. “It's not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep going. That's how winning is done!” - Rocky Balboa

7. “There is no limit to what you can accomplish if you don't mind who gets the credit.” - Oprah Winfrey

8. “Never let anyone try to tell you that you cannot make it because they were not where you were at some point in time.” - Michael Jordan

9. “We're all born ignorant, but we should think for ourselves.” - Socrates

10. “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” - George Bernard Shaw

11. My greatest weakness lies in my desire to succeed. My greatest strength resides in my failures. - Michelangelo

12. When you learn something new, you forget everything else you knew. - Albert Einstein

13. The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage. - Bertrand Russell

14. Don't worry about failure; you fail until you stop trying. - Theodore Roosevelt

Related- SUCCESS QUOTES

LIFE QUOTES

1. “I am not what I ought to be, but neither am I what I was.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

3. “If we don't change direction, we're headed toward a cliff.” - Al Gore

4. “You can't have everything you want, but if you want something bad enough, you'll find a way.” - Oprah Winfrey

5. “It's not what happens to us, but how we react to it that matters.” - Maya Angelou

6. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

7. “When you get what you thought you wanted, you suddenly realize that what you really wanted was much deeper than anything money could buy.” - Jiddu Krishnamurti

8. “A man who never makes mistakes never makes anything.” - George Bernard Shaw

9. “There are two ways to live: You either make decisions or they make you.- Unknown

10. “The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life, and in elevating them to art.” - William Morris

11. “People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.” - Zig Ziglar

12. “Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something; you just haven't found the right way to do it yet.” - Neil Armstrong

13. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

14. “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...these things, rather than money, give meaning to life.” - Albert Schweitzer

Related- LIFE QUOTES

NEGATIVE QUOTATIONS

1. "I don't think I'll ever get high again." - Jeff Bridges (The Big Lebowski)

2. "You're not going to believe this, but I'm actually enjoying myself." - Jack Nicholson (As Good As It Gets)

3. "I have no idea what's happening right now." - Tom Cruise (Jerry Maguire)

4. "I'm just trying to keep my head above water." - Matt Damon (Good Will Hunting)

5. "I'm not sure if I've been drinking too much or if it's just the company." - Kevin Spacey (American Beauty)

6. "It's not about being strong. It's about being smart." - Arnold Schwarzenegger (Total Recall)

7. "I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I do know where babies come from." - Meryl Streep (Mamma Mia!)

8. "I'm not a quitter!" - Sylvester Stallone (Rocky)

9. "I'm not afraid of death... I just don't want to be around when it happens." - Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

10. "I am not a number! I AM A NUMBER!" - John Travolta (Pulp Fiction)

11. "I love you, man. You're great. But you're not my best friend." - Ben Stiller (Zoolander)

12. "I'm not crazy. I'm just under a lot of pressure." - Woody Allen (Annie Hall)

13. "I'm not gay." - Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen)

14. "I'm not getting any younger." - Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)

HAPPINESS QUOTATIONS

1. “I’m not afraid of tomorrow, I’m afraid of today.” -John Wooden

2. “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness forever – help someone who is depressed.” -Dr. Seuss

3. “To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. “The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they've got.” -Unknown

5. “It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” -Epictetus

6. “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” -Robin Williams

7. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” -Oscar Wilde

8. “We must love one another or die.” -Saint John Chrysostom

9. “When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt

10. “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” -George Bernard Shaw

11. “A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

12. “I'm not interested in making money. I am interested in helping people.-Woody Allen

13. “I think we were put here for each other. We are connected. We are meant to be together.” -Marilyn Monroe

14. “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” -Dr Seuss

For more motivational and inspirational quotes. That will inspire you to stay motivated to achieve high goals and dreams, check out these MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES

Comments