17 Tips To Handle Failure in Life|

10 MOST INSPIRING THOUGHTS IN 2022 TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS |

 





INTRODUCTION: Hi everyone this is Chandan Giri a simple and kind person who has keen interest to learn everything and share my knowledge with all of you who visits my site. So my dear friends today I am going to write 10 motivational thoughts that will help you to achieve your goals and dreams and, I hope you will learn a new thing every day from this blog.


1  No man ever became great without many and great mistakes. By William E. Gladstone 




2 Add value to every day. Sharpen your skills and your understanding. By unknown  




3  People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to. By George E. Allen.



4  Life is filled with possibilities.  By Unknown 




5 Decide what is worthwhile and follow through with it. By Unknown  




6 I don't think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature. By John D. Rockefeller. 




7 Real success is finding your life work in the work that you love. By David McCullough.  



8 Creativity means believing you have greatness. By Dr. Wayne  D. Dwyer. 



9 I can't believe that God put us on this earth just to be ordinary.  By Lou Holtz.




10 Believe that you have it, and you will have it. By Latin Proverb.



CONCLUSION: My dear friends I hope you all have learned these all motivational thoughts that will really help you to realise your hidden potential and build a positive attitude to accomplish your goals and dreams. Thanks to visit my site and you have any topics to let me write then you can write in the comment section. I will write Article on your topic. So thanks again. Please follow me to learn a new thing every day and change your life forever.  

Comments