17 Tips To Handle Failure in Life|

MOTIVATIONAL THOUGHTS YOU MUST READ AND KNOW ABOUT THESE

 1 In life, family is the most precious gift we are given.

2 Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

3 Don't ever let somebody tell you, you can't do something.

4 Pain only exists in the mind, it's always imagined.

5 You can't get anywhere, pretending to be someone you're not.

6 Above all don't lose hope.

7 Lift up your head princess, if not, the crown falls.

8 You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger.

9 I figure life's a gift, and I don't intend on wasting it.

10 The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course the world itself.

11 I have better things to do with my time.

 If you have keen interest to read know about motivational thoughts. You must visit this blog. I hope you will enjoy to read these thoughts. Thanks for reading it.

Comments

Post a Comment