17 Tips To Handle Failure in Life|

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHTS BY APJ ABDUL KALAM YOU MUST KNOW IT

 1 All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us have equal opportunity to develop talents.


2 Someone asked me, "Who hurt you?" I replied " My own expectations."


3 "If you want to leave your footprints on the sands of time do not drag your feet."


4 "The country doesn't deserve anything less than success from us. Let us aim for success."


5 "It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone."


6 "Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden  potential and power. Let difficulties know that you too are difficult."


7 "Don't fear for facing the failure in the first attempt, because even the successful Maths starts with 'zero' only "


8 Be silent in two situations .


1 Whe you feel one can't understand your feelings from your words.


2 When one can understand you without any  words.


9 You can't change your future. But you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future."

10 I am not a handsome guy. But I can give my hand to someone who needs my help, beauty is in heart not in face."


 I hope you all will enjoy it to read. So learn a new thing from everyone and everything. You will see change in your life."

Comments